1. By taking part in these competitions you agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The competition details and prize inclusions are as follows:
- Scavenger Hunt Competition: Seven prizes in total to be awarded, One prize per winner. Winners drawn randomly by Walk for Prems. Prizes: 7 x Oricom prizes (eg – thermometer, aroma diffuser or night light) Enter by sharing a collage of during your walk on socials using #walkforprems2022. Entry deadline: 27/11/2022. Winners announced 30/11/2022.
- Best Dressed Competition – Virtual Registrations: One prize in total to be awarded to the Best Dressed entrant as judged by Walk for Prems. Prize: Haakaa products gift pack. Enter by sharing a photo of your walk outfit during your walk on socials using #walkforprems2022. Entry deadline: 27/11/2022. Winners announced 30/11/2022.
- Best Dressed Competition – Event Locations: 1 prize per Walk Locations (Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane) to be awarded to the Best Dressed entrant at each location as judged by Walk for Prems. Prize: 1 x $100.00 Baby Bunting gift card per walk location (Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane). Entry deadline for Perth: 23/10/2022. Winners announced 23/10/2022 at each location. Entry deadline for Canberra: 27/11/2022. Winners announced 27/11/2022 at each location. Entry deadline for Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne & Sydney: 20/11/2022. Winners announced 20/11/2022 at each location.
- Best Team Photo on Walk Day Competition: One prize in total to be awarded to the Best Team Photo entrant as judged by Walk for Prems. Prize: 1 x $100.00 Baby Bunting e-voucher. Enter by sharing a photo of your team on socials using #walkforprems2022. Entry deadline: 27/11/2022. Winners announced 30/11/2022.
- Happiest Baby Photo: One prize in total to be awarded to the entrant as judged by Walk for Prems. Prize: 1 x Steelcraft One2 V2 Stroller valued at $549.00 Enter by sharing a photo of your baby during your walk on socials using #walkforprems2022. Entry deadline: 27/11/2022. Winners announced 30/11/2022.
- How has LLTF helped you – share your story Competition: One prize in total to be awarded to the Best location entrant as judged by Walk for Prems. Prize: 1 x $100.00 Bunnings Voucher Enter by sharing your story via the Walk for Prems website https://www.walkforprems.org.au/ or via Walk for Prems socials (Facebook, Facebook messenger, Instagram). Entry deadline: 27/11/2022. Winners announced 30/11/2022.
- Best Virtual Location on Walk Day Competition: One prize in total to be awarded to the Best location entrant as judged by Walk for Prems. Prize: 1 x $150.00 Baby Bunting e-voucher. Enter by sharing a photo of your team on socials using #walkforprems2022. Entry deadline: 27/11/2022. Winners announced 30/11/2022.
- Kids WFP Colouring In Competition: 3 prizes in total to be awarded to the Top 3 entrants as judged by Walk for Prems. Prize: 1st place – kids activity pack & a personalised blanket from Thread the Word, 2nd place – kids activity pack, 3rd place – kids activity pack. Enter by sharing a photo of your completed colouring in page on socials using #walkforprems2022. Entry deadline: 27/11/2022. Winners announced 30/11/2022.
- Weekly Random Prize Draw for Walk for Prems 2022 Closed Facebook Group Members: 7 prizes in total to be awarded to Group Members as selected by Walk for Prems. Prizes: To be confirmed. Winners announced weekly.
- Top Weekly Fundraisers: Four prizes in total. One prize to be awarded to each of the Top Fundraiser for the week ending 09/10/22, the week ending 16/10/2022, the week ending 23/10/2022; the week ending 30/10/2022. Prize: $200 Medela Gift Voucher (1 per week). Winners announced weekly.
- Top Individual Fundraiser Overall: One prize to be awarded to the Individual Fundraiser who raises the most funds overall. Prize: Steelcraft Strider Mini Stroller. Entry deadline: 30/11/2022. Winner announced 1/12/2022.
- Top Individual Fundraisers 2nd – 8th: Seven prizes in total to be awarded to the entrants who raise the 2nd to 8 th most funds overall. Prize: Each wins a $100 Baby Bunting e-voucher (7 vouchers in total). Entry deadline: 30/11/2022. Winner announced 1/12/2022.
- Top Fundraising Team: One prize to be awarded to the team who raises the most funds overall. Prize: 1 x $500 Amazon voucher. Entry deadline: 30/11/2022. Winner announced 1/12/2022.
- Donor Prize: One prize to be awarded randomly to 1 Donor who has made a fundraising or general donation to Walk for Prems 2022. Prize: Gourmet Hamper. Entry deadline: 30/11/2022. Winner announced 1/12/2022.
- Door Prize – Walk Locations: One prize to be awarded to a registrant at each walk location, by random selection of race bib number as chosen by Walk for Prems. Prize: LLTF Merchandise Pack. Entry deadline for Perth: 23/10/2022. Entry deadline for Canberra: 27/11/2022. Entry deadline for Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne & Sydney: 20/11/2022. Winners announced at each location on the entry deadline date.
- Door Prize – Virtual Walk Event: One prize to be awarded to a registrant, by random selection of race bib number as chosen by Walk for Prems. Prize: To be confirmed Entry deadline: 23/10/2022. Winner announced 23/10/2022.
3. All entries must be received by the date stipulated for each competition.
4. Walk for Prems (“Promoter”) accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
5. Prizes cannot be transferred for money.
6. To enter, entrants must be registered to take part in the Walk for Prems 2022 event with the exclusion of the Kids Colouring Competition and How has LLTF helped you – share your story Competition.
7. Competitions are open to Australian residents only.
8. Registrants can submit entries by tagging #walkforprems2022 on Instagram and/or Facebook or by direct message the Walk for Prems Facebook or Instagram Accounts.
9. Entries for fundraising competitions are automatic and will be awarded to the top fundraisers based on the funds raised and logged on their individual and team fundraising pages on the Walk for Prems website (www.walkforprems.org.au).
10. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
11. The winning entries will be selected by the Walk for Prems event team. This decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Once selected, the winner will be contacted personally by direct message. Winners have seven working days to respond or another winner will be drawn.
13. Walk for Prems reserves the right to cancel and/or withdraw this competition and/or amend any of these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
14. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person.
15. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
16. Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, Walk for Prems excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
19. Walk for Prems, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
20. Employees (and their immediate family members) of LLTF or its sponsoring partners are not eligible to enter.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and Facebook is released from any responsibility to entrants or participants.
Life’s Little Treasures Foundation (LLTF) has a strong commitment to privacy, as we recognise that protection of the personal and health information that we hold is an important part of our service. This policy contains information about LLTF's collection, use and disclosure of information about the people we assist, including you. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact our privacy officer, whose contact details are below. Through our website, we collect and store personal and health information to assist LLTF in the delivery of LLTF's services, including the LLTF Family Assistance Program.
Purpose of collection and use
We collect, use, and disclose information about individuals for the following purposes:
• Marketing purposes and prize allocation.
Depending on the choices made by you, the information we collect may include your name and contact details. In some cases, if you are seeking support through our Family Assistance Program, we may also collect health information about your baby, including its gender, gestational age at delivery, birth weight, current weight and anticipated date of discharge from hospital.
If you do not provide this information, then we may not be able to make our services available to you.
When you visit our website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail to your registered email address or by posting notices on our website. We may contact you to conduct surveys and gather feedback to improve our quality of service to you. We may also contact you for fundraising purposes.
Cookies and other information
Our web server also collects standard web server/visitor traffic information as part of its web log process. These logs include Service provider IP addresses, Browser versions, Referring websites, Duration of visits, Total visitor traffic. This information helps us to understand how people use our website and assists us in managing our site to serve our audience better.
Storage of information about you
The information we collect about you is stored [insert where information is stored e.g. secure third party private cloud server].
Disclosure of information
Except where required to do so by law, we do not share your personal information submitted via our website or email to any third parties without your consent. We may from time to time seek your consent to share your personal information with one of LLTF’s sponsors (for example, Baby Bunting Group Limited, Britax Safe-n-Sound, Medela Australia).
If you do not provide your consent for your personal information to be shared with third parties, LLTF will only use this information for the purpose for which you provided it and it will only be accessed by an authorised LLTF representative.
Access to information and complaints
You may seek access to information we hold about you. We also encourage you to contact us if you have any queries or complaints in relation to the handling of your personal information by us. Please do so by contacting our privacy officer at: email@example.com
Please note that if you are not satisfied by our response to any access request or complaint, then you can make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. See: https://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacycomplaints/lodge-a-privacy-complaint-with-us/.
Articles, stories, photographs, graphics, illustrations, video clips are the sole property of Life’s Little Treasures Foundation (LLTF) and its contributors and are protected by copyright. They may be downloaded for personal use only. Permission must be sought from LLTF if you wish to copy, reprint or use any such material in any other manner in either hard or soft copy format.