Life’s Little Treasures Foundation is there for families when their premature or sick baby arrives unexpectantly.
Through experience we know what families need and so have created a suite of products, programs and services to support families. These include;
- Easily accessible and relevant information such as our ‘Guiding hand for families in NICU’.
- Programs offering practical and emotional support.
- Peer support opportunities in our NICU Connections morning teas and online.
- Products to celebrate the birth of your baby and inform you of what comes next.
- Continued assistance to ease the transition from hospital to home.
- A resolve to increase community awareness of the unique issues faced by our families.
- Education opportunities to both families and healthcare providers who support families of premature/sick babies.
In realistic terms your donation helps in practical ways such as...
Provides a Fuel Voucher to enable families to travel to be with their baby in hospital.
Provides Precious Prem packs for premature twins giving a family emotional and educational support in hospital.
Pays the food costs for a NICU Connections morning tea event in hospital.
Provides a family in crisis with practical support such as Food and Accommodation vouchers during their hospital stay.