Enjoy a great family day out at Melbourne's flagship Walk for Prems event at Albert Park Lake.
Enjoy free live children’s entertainment show before participating in the walk around the lake and then relaxing with other families, ambassadors and supporters who have come together to make this an enjoyable and memorable day.
Bring your picnic and rug or visit our variety of food vans while the kids enjoy free activities, something for everyone to enjoy.
Join our Walk for Prems Facebook page to stay up to date.
8.30am Registrations open
9.30 am Opening speeches
10.25 am Remembrance Ceremony
10.30 am Walk start - The Melbourne walk is 5km long however you can turn back at any time
11.30 am Activities, food truck and entertainment
1.30 pm Event Close
Early Bird Prices – up until 31 August 2022
Child (under 16 years) $15
Baby (under 2 years) $9
Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) $95
Prices from 1 September 2022
Child (under 16 years) $20
Baby (under 2 years) $12
Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) $120
Please Note: Online registrations will close on 20 October 2022
We know you will have a fun day and thank you for supporting the Life’s Little Treasures Foundation.
Included in your entry fees
- Each Adult or child or baby must register for the Walk for Prems event to be able to participate.
- Your entry fee entitles you to take part in the walk and enjoy all the activities and other children’s entertainment free of charge.
- A race bib and information pack will be sent to you prior to the event if you register by the 2 October 2022 otherwise please pick up your pack from our registration table on the day.
- The 2022 Walk for Prems completion medal at the end of the walk – please ensure you are wearing your race bib to get your medal.
- Entry for each registered individual automatically goes into the door-prize competition.
Become a Walk for Prems Warrior!
Life’s Little Treasures Foundation loves to recognise its heroes and this year we are once again acknowledging our Walk for Prems Warriors.
You can become a Walk for Prems Warrior by raising a minimum of $600 as an individual. Once this amount is reached each Warrior receives recognition on our website and a limited edition Walk for Prems Warrior t-shirt to wear proudly on event day.
Find out more
Look out for our professional photographer and videographer who will be taking photos for Life’s Little Treasures Foundation and the Walk for Prems Facebook page.
We recommend travelling to the event by public transport as parking is limited and there are other events on in Melbourne during this time.
- Limited parking – car park on Aughtie Drive, Albert Park Lake (near Lakeside Stadium)
- Limited off street parking in South Melbourne (off Albert Road)
- Tram No. 112 (West Preston – St Kilda) Travels along Clarendon Street and Albert Road
- Tram No. 96 (East Brunswick – St Kilda Beach) Light rail travels along Canterbury Road
See the Public Transport Victoria website for more information.