Enjoy a great family day out at Adelaide’s Walk for Prems event.
After enjoying a walk around Peace Park, join our ambassadors and supporters who come together to make this an enjoyable and memorable day.
Bring a picnic and relax with other families while the kids enjoy the entertainment.
Join our Walk for Prems Facebook page to stay up to date.
9.30 am Event commences
Look for the Life's Little Treasures Foundation banner
10.25 am Remembrance Ceremony
10.30 am Walk start - TheAdelaide walk is 3.5km long however you can turn back at any time.
11.45 am BYO Picnic and join other families while the kids enjoy the children’s entertainment
1.30 pm Event Close
Early Bird Prices – up until 31 August 2022
Child (under 16 years) $10
Baby (under 2 years) $ 6
Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) $60
Prices from 1 September 2022
Child (under 16 years) $15
Baby (under 2 years) $ 8
Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) $80
Please Note: Online registrations will close on 13 October 2022
We know you will have a fun day and thank you for supporting the Life’s Little Treasures Foundation.
Included in your entry fees
- Each Adult or child or baby must register for the Walk for Prems event to be able to participate.
- Your entry fee entitles you to take part in the walk and enjoy all the activities and other children’s entertainment free of charge.
- A race bib and information pack will be sent to you prior to the event if you register by the 2 October 2022 otherwise please pick up your pack from our registration table on the day.
- The 2022 Walk for Prems completion medal at the end of the walk – please ensure you are wearing your race bib to get your medal.
- Entry for each registered individual automatically goes into the door-prize competition.
Become a Walk for Prems Warrior!
Life’s Little Treasures Foundation loves to recognise its heroes and this year we are once again acknowledging our Walk for Prems Warriors.
You can become a Walk for Prems Warrior by raising a minimum of $600 as an individual. Once this amount is reached each Warrior receives recognition on our website and a limited edition Walk for Prems Warrior t-shirt to wear proudly on event day.
Find out more
Look out for our professional photographer and videographer who will be taking photos for Life’s Little Treasures Foundation and the Walk for Prems Facebook page.
We recommend travelling to the event by public transport as parking is limited. See the Adelaide Metro website for more information.